Tuesday, June 5, 2012

UPPPPPDATTTTEE

I haven't gotten any new poses out recently so I'm gonna kinda give you an update on what I've been working on.

 I have a request pack that is in testing at the moment, I'm waiting on the requestor to tell me what she wants changed. But here is the picture just to hold you guys for awhile.



The next thing I have in the works is a pack for my blog. I've used some of these in Journey to 100 but others, you probably haven't seen before. Its just a bunch of different variety poses. We've got a rescue pose, a kidnapped pose, a punching pose, chest compressions, and a pregnancy pose. :) I've also got 4 more that are going into this pack that have yet to be tested.




 That's just a little update on what I've been doing with my time. I've also been working a lot on my other blog so posing time hasn't really been put in there. Though...this is the most poses I've ever made in a short time. Anyway...these should be out by next week or so.

1 comment: